If you are looking for continuing education courses to take so you can expand your dental skills, you have come to the right place! At the Los Angeles Institute of Clinical Dentistry & Ruiz Dental Seminars Inc., since 2005, we have been helping dental professionals to do both at our Burbank, CA location, as well as at events spanning North, Central, and South America.
Our mission is to teach dental offices our unique supra-gingival, minimally invasive dentistry approach. We use techniques that are predictable for dentists and are good for your patient’s dental health. Led by Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz — a university professor, dental researcher, and practicing clinician — he is adept at helping his students understand his research of supra-gingival, minimally invasive dentistry so they can turn around and use this approach in their own dental practice.
You should take this Master Diagnosis Course if you are interested in learning the following:
- How, in a team setting, to correctly diagnose your patients using our technique.
- You want to help your dental patients became healthier and happier with their dental results.
- You want to learn how to correctly evaluate your client’s occlusal disease.
- You want to help your entire dental team improve their communication skills.
- How you can understand the benefits of Supra-gingival Dentistry so you can inform your patients who will then want to achieve the best oral health by using healthier dental services.
- How you can participate in taking better patient photographs so that you can use them for the most accurate diagnosis.
- You want to learn how to make basic cast mounting and using facebow.
- You want to teach your team members about why team education and motivation are crucial for your practice success.
- How knowing the 4 Hippocrates personalities and people motivators can help you and your team take even better care of your patients.
Dr. Ruiz believes dental practices hinge on the importance of providing an outstanding diagnosis, offering patient education and proper motivation if you want your practice to not just succeed, but thrive! This workshop can help you create better restorations by using the right periodontal, occlusal or esthetic diagnosis. It can also make the best use of your restorative and rehabilitation skills by getting the patient on board with your treatment. You and your staff will need to help your patients be motivated to follow correct at-home care so that their new restoration will continue to thrive. When it comes to success, teamwork does indeed make the dream work. If you are interested in taking this Workshop with Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz, check out the following:
May 27 – 28, 2021
October 15 – 16, 2021
(Live online workshop is available)
CE Hours: 16
Time Length: 2 Days
Los Angeles Institute of Clinical Dentistry
11966 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
You will be pleased to know that Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz is the main promoter for this approach to dentistry, and has seen it in action thousands of times in his own offices. Should you decide that you would like to join his efforts by replicating your own dental successes at your practice, the Los Angeles Institute of Clinical Dentistry & Ruiz Dental Seminars Inc., is here to help! Discover for yourself how this evidence-based curriculum and commitment to research can give you the same success, creating healthier, happier patients in the process. Call us at 818-729-9121 today to learn more!