In this practical workshop, Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz will demonstrate a new paradigm in preparation and cementation for porcelain onlays. Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz will show step-by-step how using supra-gingival dentistry techniques and understanding the specific characteristics of these new materials can make dentistry easier and more predictable than ever. He will show step-by-step, the techniques and principles for tooth preparation, temporization, and sensitive-free, easily bonded cementation.
During the workshop, participants will perform many tooth preparations specific to supra-gingival dentistry for non-metal onlays and full crowns in very realistic simulators, using the techniques and information learned. Participants will also bond porcelain onlays using the techniques learned. Learn how to implement supra-gingival restorative dentistry into your practice by attending this workshop at Los Angeles Institute of Clinical Dentistry & Ruiz Dental Seminars.
- Understand the benefits of supra-gingival dentistry by observing a live procedure and performing onlay and crown preparations on a very realistic simulator.
- Understand and perform simple, predictable impression techniques.
- Learn how to choose the correct type of restorative material and translucency that will allow for supra-gingival dentistry.
- Participants choose which bonding systems and cements are most esthetically appropriate to achieve good margin blending and allow for supra-gingival dentistry.
- Understand and perform sensitive-free and easy cementation techniques specific to posterior onlays.
- Participants will learn and perform margin elevation and enamel preservation techniques.
Why learn supra-gingival adhesive dentistry from Dr. Ruiz?
- As a real clinician, Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz has performed thousands of bonded, indirect restorations over a 20-year period, and using this extensive experience, has developed real world, practical techniques that work.
- Jose-Luis Ruiz has performed and published multiple research studies on adhesion and materials.
- Jose-Luis Ruiz has the uncanny ability to make a complex subject simple to understand.
Continental Breakfast & Registration: 8:00 am
Workshop: 8:30 am – 6:30 pm on Friday and 8:30 am – 5:30 pm on Saturday
To register by phone, or for more information, please contact Los Angeles Institute of Clinical Dentistry & Ruiz Dental Seminars at 818-729-9121. You can register online for Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz’s course by selecting the options below and adding the class to your cart.
“I have attended other esthetic seminars and programs… Your course was the most inspiring! It was very well presented and organized.”
– Jan Michael Dacles DDS, Corona, CA