Grow Your Practice & Provide Better Dentistry
By Using Supra-gingival Healthy Dentistry
Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz
With special guest speaker, Dr. Ray Bertolotti
Yes, you can grow your practice by attracting good quality patients by providing healthier, more predictable dentistry. Today most patients are clamoring for healthier version of everything, food, medicine, life style! Those patients want Supra-gingival Healthy Dentistry.
In this visual extravaganza, included are powerful visuals, videos and live demonstrations. Dr. Ruiz a real practicing clinician and Dr. Bertolotti, pioneer and guru of adhesive dentistry, will first demonstrate how supra-gingival healthy dentistry provides evidence based, healthier, biocompatible dentistry, and how it can truly protect your patients overall wellness. This will be followed by HOW TO, and step-by step breakthrough techniques which make adhesive restorative dentistry easier, faster and more predictable than ever before.
Supra-gingival Healthy Dentistry allow clinicians the satisfaction of providing healthier, minimally invasive dentistry with less pain and more durability. It helps make loyal patients who repeat and refer. Supra-gingival techniques can be applied to anterior, posterior, direct and indirect restorative and esthetic dentistry.
- Learn cutting edge adhesive dentistry principles which make this dentistry possible!
- Learn and observe a live 15 minute class II direct composite technique.
- Discuss reasons why patients want this type of dentistry and explain how it will grow a practice, including a marketing strategy.
- Learn principles for zirconia bonded cantilever bonded bridge, and observe a live preparation technique.
- Learn and observe a live 15 minute onlay preparation, which includes build-ups.
- Thoroughly discuss adhesive systems, cements, and how to be successful with them, and a live demonstration.
- Demonstrate the breakthrough supra-gingival enamel preservation technique.
- Demonstrate a 10 minute veneer preparation technique, which include buildups.
- And so much more…
1 Day Lecture – 7 hours of CE – 8:30 am check in, 9-5 Lecture
Learn More / Purchase