It all starts when the patient accepts treatment!
The importance of outstanding diagnosis and patient education and motivation is often underestimated; it can be the difference between a successful or a failing practice.
Perfectly performed restorations can easily fail without the proper periodontal, occlusal or esthetic diagnosis. Additionally, what is the benefit of impeccable restorative and rehabilitation skills if the patient does not accept our treatment? The ability to properly educate and motivate our patients to value good dentistry cannot be overemphasized. In this endeavor, the entire dental team must get involved. It is important to remember that the first people who must be educated and motivated are the dental team and they, in turn, will help us educate and motivate our patients. The participation involved in this hands-on course will demonstrate a simple, efficient, and predictable system to diagnose, educate and motivate our patients for ideal dentistry.
- Learn the “Team Driven, New Patient Diagnosis System.”
- Learn the importance of proper occlusal disease diagnosis.
- Improve communication skills as a TEAM.
- Learn and participate in basic cast mounting and the use of facebow.
- Learn the importance of, and how to perform proper occlusal disease diagnosis.
- Learn the benefits of Supra-gingival Dentistry and how to educate patients to want better, healthier dental service.
- Learn and participate in taking PN photographs and how to use them for diagnosis.
- Learn and participate on how to use and fill out the 5 easy diagnostic forms.
- Bring key team members and learn the benefits of team education and motivation.
- Learn the value of knowing the 4 Hippocrates personalities and people motivators in order to better understand patients and your team.
- Learn the steps from the first phone call to the final “YES.”
“Very helpful, amazing speaker. I highly enjoyed your class and you have a wonderful TEAM! I plan to use all the info given in our office with Dr. Kenneth Hill”
– Lauren Jack
“Thank you, Dr. Ruiz, for enlightening me about Supra-gingival Dentistry”
– Johann Deapera, Dr. Azin Rezaei’s office
Dr. McCaffrey’s Testimonial
“Great speaker, enjoyed both days and was very knowledgeable. Very clear information he gives.”
– Raquel Vazquez, Dr. Azin Rezaei’s office
“Thanks for all that you shared. Some of your decision making processes are “GOLD”.”
– Dr. Daniel Walker
“I’m so honored to have heard Dr. Ruiz speak on topics discussed during this seminar that have never crossed my mind. It was beyond learning from a simple book. Not only was it hands-on it was surreal.”
– Kathy Correia, Dr. Fatima Vafai’s office
“Dr. Ruiz has made practicing dentistry more efficient, predictable, productive and fun!”
– Dr. Fatima Vafai
“Thank you for the information and educating me on different topics that will help me help my doctor succeed.”
– Elaine Vuong
Dr. Kathy’s Testimonial