Just like how any beautiful building has to be designed with meticulous drawings before the first scoop of dirt is ever removed, extensive mouth rehabilitation requires proper diagnosis and design before a headpiece is ever used. The key to predictability in results is great diagnosis with high-quality data and records as well as a comprehensive and methodic approach. In this course Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz will share a simple, evidence-based method and approach to complex diagnosis, building on the already acquired knowledge of smile design using the DFED system and the Occlusal Disease Management System. In this course, participants will perform 2 simulated full mouth rehabilitation cases, from diagnosis to temporization, to final restorations, and occlusal adjustment. One case with severe wear and VDO loss will require opening the VDO, and one maintaining the same VDO.
- Learn the steps for full mouth rehabilitation diagnosis.
- Perform 2 simulated rehabilitations; one opening VDO and one without.
- Perform several diagnosis exercises.
- Prepare and temporize using a wax up.
- What to provide and how to accurately communicate to the lab.
- Learn how to take bite records during different stages.
- Learn how to stage a case over time.
- Final bite adjustment and proper follow-up protocol.
- Learn minimally invasive full rehabilitations.
- Learn how to open the bite using direct composites.
Continental Breakfast & Registration: 8:00 am
Workshop: 8:30 am – 6:30 pm on Friday and 8:30 am – 5:30 pm on Saturday
To register by phone, or for more information, please contact Los Angeles Institute of Clinical Dentistry & Ruiz Dental Seminars at 818-729-9121. You can register online for Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz’s course by selecting the options below and adding the class to your cart.
– Steve Kigawa, DDS
– Bryan Langenfeld, DDS
“I highly recommend this course to any fellow dentist. It’s simple, easy and made occlusion a piece of cake. It took the horror away from occlusion. “
– Wissam Ayoub, DDS
– Martin Chee, DDS
–Beaverly Catalan, DDS